Friday, January 17, 2014

Care package #12


I found another family in my agency to take Grant's January care package:-)  They just arrived in Seoul two days ago so he should have it in time for his well visit on the 20th.  The mother is going to be in the agency building that day and said she was going to do her best to look for Grant.  This is her fourth adoption so she knows the building very well and graciously told me she'd do some snooping around where the foster moms and kiddos usually wait before their check-ups.  I don't even care if she's able to snap a picture if she sees him, just to say hello to him and tell us what he is like in person would be so awesome.  

This month I packaged a cool photo cube that I found.  I put six recent pictures of us in it for Grant to look at and play with.  I also included some Korean children's books that Auden's school gave me when they were purging their old books.  I love that there are enough Korean kids that go to Auden's preschool that they actually had Korean books in their library:-)  Auden also helped me go through his toys and select ones he'd like to send to Grant because he doesn't play with them any longer.  It was great having him help this time instead of doing it sneakily behind his back, haha.  


At the end of last month we got update pictures of Grant in the winter jacket we sent in November!  He is also wearing the sneakers we sent him the month prior.  I love it so much when we can see him wearing the things we sent, especially his big brother's items as it makes him feel apart of our family already.

Since I figured out how to do silly graphics on his face to protect his identity, I thought I would share the cute picture we got:-)    



No comments:

Post a Comment