My dear friend Ronda from my agency will be taking these items when she goes to Korea to pick up her Henry at the end of this month! She is nice to spare room in her suitcase for two packages so I am able to send Grant a winter coat and some other goodies. I'm excited to send Auden's old Patagonia coat that his Nana bought for him because it will be nice and warm for Grant since his foster mom does a lot of walking with him in the baby carrier. In another package I sent Puffs, Yogurt Melts, a coloring book and crayons and a light up bouncy ball. I also included two small boxes of assorted chocolates for Grant's foster family since I heard Koreans enjoy American chocolate:-)
Program update: Some agencies are reporting that the Korean government agency that handles adoptions (Ministry of Health & Welfare) will not be moving offices now until December. So far, things seem to be moving at the same speed. Please cross your fingers, pray, knock on wood, etc. that we get the news by the end of this month that our file has been submitted to the Ministry!
No comments:
Post a Comment