This month's care package we sent a few big items, it was quite a challenge getting them in a gallon ziplock bag but I did it:-) Auden and I went to Old Navy last weekend and bought him cute superman and batman long sleeve t-shirts and I had to sneak another superman one in the basket for Grant in a smaller size:-) Superman is pretty special in the adoption community since the story goes that Clark Kent was adopted at birth. I also put in the package a pair of Auden's old pants and adidas sneakers. Unfortunately I can't find Auden's old size 6 sneakers which is probably what size Grant is now so I had to send size 7s. Hopefully his fostermom can double the socks and still get some use out of them. We also included an insulated straw sippy cup and some Gerber puffs for Grant to enjoy. I found another family from my agency to take this care package on their trip to Korea next week so he will get it in time for his October 20th monthly well visit to the the Korean agency.
No comments:
Post a Comment