Yes, finally an update! Happy to report that yesterday I received a letter by mail stating that all our paperwork, fingerprints and clearances have been processed! We have been assigned a social worker that will be calling us within the week to set up our first interview. We are so excited! Especially now that so many of our friends that have kiddos Auden's age are pregnant with #2. We started researching agencies last fall, when honestly, having another child was the furthest thing from our minds. Thank god I trusted my instinct that we had to start then because I just knew we would be more than ready by the time we got matched with a child. Although we love our little Auden Angel more than life itself, he was as high maintenance as they come as a baby. Now that he is a little toddler, things are so much easier, and I really just can't wait for a little girl....even if I have to wait 1.5 years:-)
Here are some random silly pictures of Auden...
Here he thinks his baby monitor is a phone...in his defense it does look like our iphones!
The kid who refused to keep a party hat for one second at his 1st birthday party now wants to wear this hat all the time and will find it and put it on himself!
That's great news!!! And a is SO cute! :)
ReplyDelete